Passes and Pricing
GTEC (Government Technology Exhibition and Conference) offers convenient conference choices to meet your schedule and business needs.
How To Register – Individuals
|Scan your Registration Form and send to GTEC Registration|
Support Hours: 9:00AM – 4:00PM PT Monday to Friday (12:00PM – 7:00PM ET)
Entire Event Pass
|Leadership Program Pass
|Expo Plus Pass
Now Thru Feb. 28
Mar. 1-May 15
May 16 – Oct. 26
Oct. 27 – Oct. 30
|Delegate Network Breaks|
TUESDAY – WEDNESDAY
|Keynote & Concurrent Sessions||
Max. 2 ONLY
|Seminars & Workshops|
|Delegate Network Breaks|
How To Register – Groups
Group reservations apply when you register five (5) or more people as a team. To begin, please fill out the Group Registration Form, and include an appropriate PO# or credit card authorization, and either email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 613-244-4832. Please refer to the above chart for pass details.
Group Registration Support
613-244-4832 Ext. 102
Hours: 9:00am — 4:00pm EST Monday to Friday
All cancellations received by July 31, 2014 will be subject to a $150 cancellation fee plus HST. After July 31, 2014 all cancellations are liable for the full Conference fee with no refund. If you are unable to attend the event, we recommend that you send a substitution in your place. Please scan to email to email@example.com or fax your cancellation or substitution request to 415-947-6011 using the Registration Change Form.
Written requests for a downgraded pass must be received no later than July 31, 2014 for a full refund on the difference of registration fees between the value of the original and downgraded pass. Sorry, requests received after July 31, 2014 cannot be accommodated. Upgrade pass requests can also be submitted in writing along with payment information for the difference in value. UBM Tech, a division of UBM LLC reserves the right to rescind any registration and in that event will return 100% of the registration fee. All dates and times of GTEC program are subject to change.
If you have a disability and require special assistance, please email the GTEC operations lead at val.kelly @ubm.com by September 27, 2014.
Notes of Importance
- By registering for the GTEC Event, you are confirming that you are 18 years of age or older. GTEC is open to private and public service professionals and proof of ID is required at registration. You may be asked to present a business card as well as a photo ID when you check-in.
- Children under 18 years of age are not permitted anywhere within the event, including infants.
- Entire Event and Conference passes include access to a full calendar of keynotes, general sessions, expo, workshop and sponsored seminars.
- Expo and Expo Plus passes do not include lunch.
- Discounts may not be combined with other offers and are only applicable to new registrations.
- One Session passes included with Expo Plus package can only be used for Tuesday/Wednesday keynotes.
- Recording devices and cameras, still or video, are prohibited. Attendee consents to any recording of the event by UBM Tech, a division of UBM LLC or its designees.
Distinction Awards & Gala Tickets
Tickets for the Distinction Awards and Gala will go on sale starting in mid-July. Tickets can be purchased online by credit card with one of the following major credit cards: VISA, MasterCard or AMEX to complete the process. Invoices/Receipts will be provided per order and all orders are non-refundable.
Price: $150.00 plus taxes per ticket.
Includes welcoming refreshments, admission to the Disctinction Awards ceremony and Gala awards celebration reception.
Registering a Group
Deadline for entry of names: October 20, 2014
Group registrations for the Distinction Awards and Gala can be made online with payment by credit card, however, should an invoice be required, please contact Silvia Villon via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a form to have an invoice created for you and instructions will be provided on how to register your group.
Group tickets for the Distinction Awards and Gala can also be reserved in advance of the online service opening in mid-July. To reserve your number of tickets, please fill in the Gala Reservation Form and email to email@example.com or by fax to 613-244-4844. Details to complete the process will be sent mid-July.
Group Ticket Pricing
Qty of Tickets
|1 – 4||$150 per ticket (+HST)|
|5 – 10||10% discount off each ticket = $135.00 each ticket (+HST)|
|11 – 19||20% discount off each ticket = $120.00 each ticket (+HST)|
|20+||30% discount off each ticket = $105.00 each ticket (+HST)|
Code of Conduct
- Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior and speech.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert conference organizers if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
- Offensive verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability; inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces (including presentation slides); deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events; inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Wearing clothing that is not suitable for a professional work environment, that is provocative, or otherwise potentially offensive.
- Physical or verbal abuse, intimidation, threats, annoyance, harassment, stalking, pushing, shoving or use of any physical force whatsoever against any person, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates apprehension in a person, as determined by UBM and its show management, in their sole discretion.
- Possession of any item that can be used as a weapon, which may cause danger to others if used in a certain manner.
- Any boisterous, lewd or offensive behavior or language, using sexually explicit or offensive language or conduct, profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs.
- Possessing any open can, bottle or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverages, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol. Please drink responsibly.
- Possessing any illegal substance, including but not limited to narcotics, marijuana, or other illegal drugs. UBM does not tolerate the use or abuse of illegal substances anywhere in the Venue.
- Smoking – other than in designated areas.
- Assembling for the purpose of, or resulting in, disturbing the peace, or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
- Failure to obey any rules or regulations of the Venue.