Request for Ballot
To help facilitate the administration of the awards, we ask that you complete a short survey to provide notice of your intention to submit a nomination and help ensure your eligibility to nominate before you download the ballot form.
Should you not be the coordinator of the nomination, please download a PDF of the Survey so you may review the questions to be able to complete the online survey appropriately.
- Must be a team or individual in the public service in Canada, excluding Deputy Ministers and Associate / Assistant Deputy Ministers (or their equivalent)
- Projects must be completed between March 31 of the previous year to April 1 of the current year, with tangible results presented
- Projects must involve some use of technology to achieve outcomes
Below are the award categories reflecting public sector service delivery environments within all levels of government: Municipal, Provincial and Federal groupings.
- – EXCELLENCE IN PUBLIC SERVICE DELIVERY – EXTERNAL – CLOSED
- – TRANSFORMING THE BUSINESS OF GOVERNMENT – INTERNAL – CLOSED
- – EXCELLENCE IN IM/IT OPERATIONS – CLOSED
- – EXCELLENCE IN COLLABORATION – CLOSED
- – MAXIMIZING THE TALENT OF OUR PEOPLE – CLOSED
LEADERSHIP AWARD – DEADLINE – July 31, 2015 – 11:59PM
To proceed, please click here to complete your intent to submit and to download the Leadership Award Ballot. (contacter firstname.lastname@example.org pour demander Les bulletins de mise en candidature en français)