Request for Ballot
To help facilitate the administration of the awards, we ask that you download, review and complete a short survey to provide notice of your intention to submit a nomination and help ensure your eligibility to nominate before you download the ballot form.
Please note: The Request for Ballot and Call for Nominations is now closed. Please check back in 2016 for next year’s program.
2015 NOMINATION ELIGIBILITY:
- Must be a team or individual in the public service in Canada, excluding Deputy Ministers and Associate / Assistant Deputy Ministers (or their equivalent)
- Projects must be completed between March 31 of the previous year to April 1 of the current year, with tangible results presented
- Projects must involve some use of technology to achieve outcomes
Below are the award categories reflecting public sector service delivery environments within all levels of government: Municipal, Provincial and Federal groupings.
- – EXCELLENCE IN PUBLIC SERVICE DELIVERY – EXTERNAL – CLOSED
- – TRANSFORMING THE BUSINESS OF GOVERNMENT – INTERNAL – CLOSED
- – EXCELLENCE IN IM/IT OPERATIONS – CLOSED
- – EXCELLENCE IN COLLABORATION – CLOSED
- – MAXIMIZING THE TALENT OF OUR PEOPLE – CLOSED