Are you looking to experience GTEC for the first time, and would like to visit the Exhibition Hall and take in FREE Education? This pass is for you!
TUESDAY – WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20 – 21
- Access to the Exhibition Hall including the new Security Zone and Government Centre of Excellence
- Access to all Sponsored Workshops and Seminars
- Networking Receptions
Contact: Silvia Villon 613-244-4832 ext. 102 email@example.com
Hours: 9:00 AM — 4:00 PM EST Monday to Friday
How To Register – Groups
Group reservations apply when you register five (5) or more people as a group. To begin, please fill out the Group Registration Form, and include an appropriate PO# or credit card authorization, and either email to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com or fax to 415-947-60112. Please refer to the chart above for pass details or contact Silvia Villon.
Note: If an invoice is required for any order, please contact the Registration Call Centre Support Desk at 415-947-6902 or 866-535-8943 from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM PST Monday to Friday.
All cancellations received by July 31, 2015 will be subject to a $150 cancellation fee plus HST. After July 31, 2015 all cancellations are liable for the full Conference fee with no refund. If you are unable to attend the event, we recommend that you send a substitution in your place. Please scan to email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your cancellation or substitution request to 415-947-6011 using the Registration Change Form. Written requests for a downgraded pass must be received no later than July 31, 2015 for a full refund on the difference of registration fees between the value of the original and downgraded pass. Sorry, requests received after July 31, 2015 cannot be accommodated. Upgrade pass requests can also be submitted in writing along with payment information for the difference in value. UBM Tech, a division of UBM LLC reserves the right to rescind any registration and in that event will return 100% of the registration fee. All dates and times of GTEC program are subject to change. If you have a disability and require special assistance, please email the GTEC operations lead at email@example.com by October 5, 2015.
Notes of Importance
- By registering for the GTEC Event, you are confirming that you are 18 years of age or older. GTEC is open to private and public service professionals and proof of ID is required at registration. You may be asked to present a business card as well as a photo ID when you check-in.
- Children under 18 years of age are not permitted anywhere within the event, including infants.
- Entire Event and Conference passes include access to a full calendar of keynotes, general sessions, expo, workshop and sponsored seminars.
- Expo and Expo Plus passes do not include lunch.
- Discounts may not be combined with other offers and are only applicable to new registrations.
- One Session passes included with Expo Plus package can only be used for Tuesday/Wednesday keynotes.
- Recording devices and cameras, still or video, are prohibited. Attendee consents to any recording of the event by UBM Tech, a division of UBM LLC or its designees.
CODE OF CONDUCT
We believe our community should be truly open for everyone. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion. This code of conduct outlines our expectations for participant behavior, as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior. We invite all sponsors, speakers, attendees, media, exhibitors and other participants to help us realize a safe and positive conference experience for everyone.
- Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior and speech.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert conference organizers if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
Unacceptable behaviors include: intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning conduct by any attendees of the event and related event activities. Many event venues are shared with members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these locations. Offensive verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability; inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces (including presentation slides); deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events; inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention. Harassment includes:
- Offensive verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability; inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces (including presentation slides); deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events; inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Wearing clothing that is not suitable for a professional work environment, that is provocative, or otherwise potentially offensive.
- Physical or verbal abuse, intimidation, threats, annoyance, harassment, stalking, pushing, shoving or use of any physical force whatsoever against any person, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates apprehension in a person, as determined by UBM and its show management, in their sole discretion.
- Possession of any item that can be used as a weapon, which may cause danger to others if used in a certain manner.
- Any boisterous, lewd or offensive behavior or language, using sexually explicit or offensive language or conduct, profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs.
- Possessing any open can, bottle or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverages, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol. Please drink responsibly.
- Possessing any illegal substance, including but not limited to narcotics, marijuana, or other illegal drugs. UBM does not tolerate the use or abuse of illegal substances anywhere in the Venue.
- Smoking – other than in designated areas.
- Assembling for the purpose of, or resulting in, disturbing the peace, or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
- Failure to obey any rules or regulations of the Venue.
Consequences Of Unacceptable Behavior
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated whether by other attendees, media, speakers, volunteers, organizers, venue staff, sponsors, or exhibitors. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, the conference organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the conference without warning or refund.
How to Report Unacceptable Behavior
If you are subject to unacceptable behavior, notice that someone else is being subject to unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify a conference organizer as soon as possible. All reports will remain completely confidential. If you are subjected to unacceptable behavior, notice that someone else is being subjected to unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify a conference organizer as soon as possible. All reports will remain completely confidential. Event Staff will be available to help participants contact venue security or local law enforcement, to provide escorts, or to otherwise assist those experiencing unacceptable behavior to feel safe for the duration of the conference. You can report unacceptable behavior to any member of staff. Staff can be found in the Show Office onsite.
We expect all conference participants (staff, sponsors, volunteers, speakers, attendees, and other guests) to abide by this code of conduct at all conference venues and conference-related social events.
For questions about these policies, contact Val Kelly, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The above policies may be revised at any time by UBM LLC and are non-negotiable. This Code of Conduct is without prejudice to UBM LLC’s rights, all of which it expressly reserves.