The GTEC Leadership Program is an interactive full day session where participants will gain hands-on, practical guidance from top executives and influencers, from both the public and private sectors.
The program, which is built on a framework that looks at the organizational and the human dimensions of each topic covered, will also deliver experience-based, practical ideas and tools that delegates can implement in their own organizations, and specifically within the public sector.
- You will walk away with concrete ideas, tools and tested approaches that can be applied in your current and future leadership roles
- You will learn to be an effective leader in today’s ever-changing environment
Who Should Attend:
- Current business and technology leaders looking to augment their leadership prowess
- High potential employees interested in developing their leadership skills
- Nicholas Wise, Executive Director, Service and GC 2.0 Policy and Community Enablement, Chief Information Officer Branch, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Ellen Corkery-Dooher, Chair of CIO Working Group, ITAC
- Nicolino Frate, Director, Official Languages, Employment Equity & Diversity Division, Human Resources Branch, Canada Revenue Agency
- Sylvie Séguin, Senior Director, Financial Management Capacity & Community Transformation, Office of the Comptroller General, Financial Management Sector, Financial Management Community Development, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Colleen Tiernan, Senior Analyst, Community Enablement, Chief Information Officer Branch, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Michele Lajeunesse, Executive Director, GTEC