Cyber Security Program
The GTEC Cyber Security Program is a full-day interactive session where participants can expect to gain hands-on, practical guidance from leading cyber security experts, from both the public and private sectors, as they explore today’s most pressing cyber security issues.
Details on the 2016 Cyber Security Program focus coming soon!
View the 2015 Cyber Security Program Agenda
Who Should Attend
- Managers and executives involved with or leading security initiatives within the public and private sectors
- Financial Managers who need to understand why investing up front in cyber security is critical
- Business and IT people who need to contribute to and deliver on security practices within their organization
- Employees who want to learn more about cyber security and their role in safe-guarding their organization
- Joe Waddington, Director General, Cyber Protection, Communications Security Establishment
- Colleen Merchant, Director General, Cyber Security, Public Safety Canada
- Bonnie Butlin, Co-Founder & Executive Director, Security Partners’ Forum (SPF)
- Eric Belzile, Director General, Cyber and IT Security Operations, Shared Services Canada
- Dan Couillard, Senior Director, Cyber Security, CIOB, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat